Airport Limousine Bus; Bus No. 303
The directions from Incheon International Airport to YIC are as follows:
1) Take Bus #6707 at Bus Stop 4B (costs 7,000 KRW)
2) Get off at Songdo Bridge Hotel
a. Take a taxi to YIC (highly recommended), or
b. Take the subway at the University of Incheon Station, get off at Campus Town Station,
then walk/take a taxi to YIC
* Regular Taxi (Il-Bahn-Taxi): Cost: About 25,000 KRW
* Deluxe Taxi (Mo-Boem-Taxi): Cost: About 40,000 KRW
Note: Deluxe taxis are black, and are more spacious and comfortable.
* The taxi fare may vary depending on traffic. The price listed above is the fare without traffic. Before you arrive, please verify the location of your destination on the map available at the following website. (http://www.yonsei.kr/eng/about/visitors/maps/). Print a copy of the map to show the taxi driver.
Airport Pickup Service
Yonsei University has a contract with a company, AIRHELP CENTER INTERNATIONAL, to provide an airport pick-up service for students and visitors to the International Campus. The fee is 70,000KRW, which is a special discounted price exclusively for Yonsei students. An on-line reservation system is now available on the company website below.
- Phone: 82-2-723-7873, 82-32-743-7911
- Fax: 82-2-723-8353
- Email: email@example.com
- Fare: 70,000KRW (limited to 4 people)